Enrollment Verification Form
The Enrollment Verification Form is used to enroll in PHIL 290, 291, 297 or 299.
- The form should be submitted no later than the first week of the quarter.
- After completing the form, students should ask the instructor to sign it.
- Once signed, the form is being submitted to Gerardo Sanchez, who will enroll the student in the course.
The Proposition Paper Acceptance Form formalizes the dissertation committee’s approval of the student’s proposition.
- After filling out the top portion of the form, the student should gather the signatures of the committee members.
- The signed form is submitted to the Faculty Graduate Advisor, Andrews Reath, for final approval.
- The completed form will then be placed in the student’s academic file.
The following forms are for use by UCR Philosophy Department faculty and graduate students requesting reimbursements for approved costs* associated with events, supply purchases, and travel.
- Print the form and fill it out completely.
- Attach all original receipts and any other required documentation to your form. Receipts must be itemized, with tax, tips/fees, total, and method of payment.
- Send the form and original receipts/documentation to Roseanna Barron or Jessica Nosce in campus mail.
- If you prefer, you may also submit digital scans of forms and documentation by email to email@example.com. (The original receipts, if any, must still be sent in hard copy to Jessica Nosce.)
- Retain a copy of your submission for your records.
*Most types of reimbursement require prior FAO or Chair approval. Check with your financial administrator if you are unsure if your planned expense qualifies for reimbursement.
- Honorarium Form: Submit this form to request the payment of an honorarium to a visiting speaker. A copy of the event flyer/public announcement and a W-9 for the guest is required.
- W-9 Form: This federal tax form must be completed and signed by the visiting speaker and attached to the Honorarium request.
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form: Submit this form to request reimbursement for any meal or food-related purchases associated with an official event. Receipts and a list of all participants names and academic affiliation are required.
- Entertainment Supplemental Guest List Form: For guest lists longer than 10 names, use this supplemental form.
- General Reimbursement Form: Use this form to request reimbursement of supplies/books/software/computer peripherals, etc. (Any non-food requests.) Original receipts required.
- Travel Expense Reimbursement: Original receipts required.
Purchase Request Form: Submit this form to request that the department make a purchase of equipment or supplies on your behalf.
Declaration of Missing Evidence: Complete this form when original receipts are missing, incomplete, or illegible. Additional supporting documentation, such as credit card or bank statements, may be required as evidence of expenses.